Family owned and operated, Gimbel Eye Centre offers patients the full range of options for vision correction surgery available today. Even though Gimbel Eye Centre has performed over 200,000 surgeries, we will only recommend a procedure if we are confident that you’ll get the results you’re looking for.
We offer refractive surgeries with both laser and lens options (see Types of Surgeries for more information).
We can recommend the type of surgery that is most suitable to your individual vision problems.
Our Reputation for Patient Care
When choosing where to have your procedure, knowing all your options and understanding what happens after surgery is just as important as the surgery itself. That is why we provide complete patient care.
- We talk to you about the result you are looking for
- We do a complete medical analysis of your eye problems
- We explain all your options and the possible long-term consequences of each
- We will never pressure you into something you are not completely comfortable with
- Our surgeons follow up with your regular doctor so he or she is aware of your surgery and has all the information needed for your future health needs
- We recruit only highly qualified surgeons who are working in the field
- We are recognized internationally for our commitment to your care
I was really impressed with the professionalism, caring and friendly attitude of the members of your team. It made me comfortable and satisfied with the way you talked to your patients.
All I could say is – thank you for your excellent service. I couldn’t ask for more.
Gimbel Eye Centre offers services to two types of patients:
- Patients who are looking for surgery to correct their vision – these procedures are not covered under provincial health plans.
- Patients who have been diagnosed with cataracts – this procedure is generally covered under provincial health plans.